Here is the deeper truth found within “Be the change you wish to see in the world” – as you change, your environment will reflect each new change back to you. As you change the Source that looks into the Mirror, rather than just trying to control it, which is the current methodology, what you see when you look into it—changes!
“Life is your Mirror, and you are the Source that gets to experience what the Mirror reflects back to you.” ~Nathan & Aline
Here is the esoteric process in five easy steps (Please realize, this is an esoteric process, not a literal one!):
1. Look into the Mirror.
2. Observe and notice what you look like in the Mirror.
3. Resist the temptation to shame, guilt, or punish the Mirror for showing you what you truly look like, and try not to replace it for its honesty, but observe and notice these tendencies as well, as they too are just reflections.
3. If you have any negative feelings about what you see and observe, seek to understand “why” you feel that way, and “why” you look as you do.
4. Based on the feedback from your observations and understandings, make changes to yourself (to your beliefs and patterns of relating) – changes to the Source that is peering into the Mirror.
5. Repeat the process until you can fully enjoy the feedback that you are receiving from your Mirror!
This is the Unity Process in a nutshell, it is all about changing yourself to change your world!